Funding an online casino account is easy and there are a number of ways it can be done. Depending on the casino you visit, there could be more than forty different methods to choose from. However, generally, you'll find just a couple of options are accepted at nearly all online casinos. One is Visa and the other is MasterCard. There are hundreds of online casinos that accept MasterCard. To list them all would require a page in itself. You can find the best MasterCard online casinos by reading some of our reviews.
The Benefits of Using Mastercard for Online Casino Payments
From the moment it was launched, MasterCard has had the highest standards regarding transparency and procedures for settlement and its area of operation now stretches across the globe. It can be used online and offline for making various kinds of payments. Choosing a casino that accepts MasterCard will allow you to benefit in a number of ways. Let's look at just three of them now and some of the others a little further down the page.
- Casinos accepting MasterCard can be considered reliable - A MasterCard casino will almost certainly be making use of reliable merchant services and have a good online reputation. Consumer protection with MasterCard is world class which means unauthorized payments into or out of your account will be highly unlikely.
- Funds and accounts can be managed easily - Using MasterCard as the main funding option makes it much simpler to manage payments. To keep on top of your spending and make sure you always have funds to play online casino games with you just need to pay one MasterCard bill rather than worrying about multiple accounts.
- Plenty of financial room to maneuver - A MasterCard credit card will mean you've always got funds available, often with very generous limits. This funding method allows plenty of maneuvering room and you'll be able to stay in large jackpot games even if the cards are temporarily against you. However, we would advise you not to rely on credit to fund your gambling.
Everybody Recognizes the Mastercard Logo
Another benefit of using MasterCard is it's instantly recognized and accepted at thousands of places, both on and offline. In fact, it is accepted in so many places the name has become part of our common language. The company has a number of rules and regulations that must be complied with, before a credit company or bank can use the name and issue its own branded cards.
For this reason, retailers and service providers can feel confident that a bank or credit service provider is legitimate. It also means that each MasterCard will be slightly different with its own set of terms. For customers, this is excellent because it allows for more choice and the option to shop around for the best deal.
There Are a Number of Different Types of Mastercard
Once upon a time, MasterCard was just a mere credit card but nowadays it's much more than that and can also be a debit card or a pre-paid card as well. It used to be a card just for the well-off but now almost anyone can have one. It's the world's second-largest form of electronic payment. Our advice for anyone looking to use one would be to look into the charges. Nothing is hidden but you will need to check to see what these are. A few MasterCard issuers consider making a deposit at an online casino to be a form of cash advance and as such there will be an associated fee. And it could turn out to be a large amount. Laws are in place to prevent retailers from charging customers who want to use MasterCard. But service providers and retailers often have to pay a charge.
3 Things to Be Careful of When Playing at Online Casinos That Accept Mastercard
|888casino||888casino Review 5.0||$20
|bet365||bet365 Review 5.0||N/A||Not Verified|
|bwin||bwin Review 5.0||$200
MasterCard, is without a doubt, an excellent way to fund your time spent at some of the leading online casinos. However, there are a number of things to bear in mind and be wary of. The three most common are:
- Hidden fees - Using a MasterCard at an online casino can mean you will be faced with certain charges. Some card issuers class payments at an online casino as cash advances. This means you'll be paying an extra fee for such a service. You also need to consider the cost if you don't pay off the card as soon as you get your bill. Additional interest and transaction charges will have to be paid and over a short period of time these can add up to be a considerable amount.
- Identity theft and fraud - The standards of online security are better than ever and are always being improved but there is always a risk of your financial data being accessed illegally. Issues of identity theft and fraudulent use of a card are a risk. Even though MasterCard's security reputation is second to none.
- Spending more than you can afford - If you're using a MasterCard credit card you need to be careful you don't get carried away and spend more than you can afford. Set yourself a realistic budget in advance and never wager more than you can afford to lose.